Thursday, April 24, 2008

Color, Color...Snip, Snip...

Color Combinations and Ways to Use It all in one card
I designed this card for the color challenge using Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink and Chocolate Chip for my colors. The Ways to Use It Challenge was to use scissors in a way you normally wouldn't. So I took the scalloped circle punch and punched it out from textured pretty in pink cardstock. Taking my scissors, I cut away every other petal from the punch-out. When you are done you have this pretty flower. I used the 1/2" circle punch for the center. This was shared by Tammy for the 3 minute demo at the downline meeting last week.

















RECIPE:

Stamps: Priceless, For A Friend
Paper: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip
Acces: Scalloped Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Paper Snips, Double Circle Punch, Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, Binder Clip (non-SU), Dimensional Adhesive

Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day!

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

super cool,card !!!!!love the snips work here. tfs:)
chat