Thursday, April 17, 2008

And the Blog Candy Winner is....

Julie A. She was the closest to my favorite combo. My favorite combo right now is Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue and Gable Green with Whisper White. Thanks to all you stopped by and left a comment. Keep watching for the next blog candy.

....Julie A. said...Congrats on your hits and thanks so much for the opportunity to win the blog candy! My favorite color combo is Chocolate Chip and Bashful Blue.
April 13, 2008 1:18 PM....

Julie please email me at cre8tivestamper@cox.net with your mailing address so I can send the goodies to you. Congrats!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day!

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

Wow, love your color combo, barb
I have to try that sometime.
tfs:)
chat
please visit my blog for an award