Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sweet Serendipity Inspiration Challenge

I am so excited to be able to finally do a challenge on the day it is posted. Today over at SCS is the Inspiration Challenge. It is one of my favorite challenges each week. Here is the card I created for the challenge. I used one of the SAB set for the large flower. I used the Sweet Serendipity set to make my own background paper using the colors in the inspiration piece.

Stamps: Sweet Serendipity, Friendship Blooms
Paper: Brilliant Blue, Only Orange, Real Red, Green Galore, Whisper White
Ink: Brilliant Blue, Only Orange, Real Red, Green Galore, YoYo Yellow
Accessories: Real Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Photo Corners Punch, 1/2" Punch, Horizontal Slot Punch, Rhinestone Brad, Dimensional Adhesive

Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day!

No comments: