Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

I have so many things to share today. First off, here is a card I designed for the Inspiration Challenge on SCS last week and saved it to share today, as it is inspired from an Irish Quilt.

















Stamps: Boho Backgrounds, Hugs & Wishes
Paper: Garden Green, Gable Green, Green Galore
Ink: Garden Green, River Rock
Accessories: 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Scalloped Circle Punch, 1/4" Circle Punch, Dimensional Adhesive, Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon, Staple


Second, I was so surprised when I saw one of my cards on Stamper's Showcase today. Here is the card I created and swapped at the regionals in Anaheim, CA in February. I put a sample of each of my swaps in the SU! basket for them to use and they did!


















Stamp Set: Best Kind of Friend
Paper: Blue Bayou, River Rock, Really Rust, Naturals Ivory, Mellow Moss
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Blue Bayou, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Scalloped Circle Punch, Gold Brad, Blue Bayou Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensional Adhesive


Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day!

No comments: