Saturday, February 23, 2008

Swap for Downline Meeting

Sweet Baby Card for swapping

Here is the card I designed for the swap at my Downline Meeting last week.
The swap theme was to use a "SAB" set or a "NE
W" set from the Spring-Summer Collection. I used the SAB set So Many Scallops.
I used the SU! small star punch to make a stencil. I punched the star in the center of a scrap of cardstock and used a sponge dauber and bashful blue ink to stencil the stars as a background.











RECIPE:
Stamps: So Many Scallops, Boho Backgrounds
Paper: Barely Banana, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Certainly Celery
Ink: Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Basic Black
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, Photo Corners Punch, Small Star Punch, Sponge Dauber, Paper Snips, Paper Piercing Template & Tool, Brads, Bashful Blue Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment to let me know what you think.
Have a creative day!

1 comment:

Nancy Riley said...

Barbara, I got to see this card IRL at Lorri's tonight. WOWZERS! I love love love it! Awesome job!