Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Color Challenge Tuesday

River Rock, Basic Black, Whisper White

I am feeling so much better today, so I couldn't wait to check out the Color Challenge today on SCS. I love these colors together. So here is my card:

I used the Hostess set Sweet Dreams and the colors from the challenge. I cut out the three flowers, added a black brad in the center of each and adhered them with foam dimensionals.
The center panel is also adhered with foam dimensionals.




Thanks for stopping by, Have a creative day!

3 comments:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

this is jut beautiful, barb. great take on this challenge.
tfs:)
chat

kellyjean said...

This is lovely, Barbara! I am loving these colors!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

I just gave you an award, Barb !!! please check my blog !!!!
chat :)