Thursday, February 27, 2020

A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop - Lovely Day

Welcome to the February Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop featuring the Lovely Day Kit.  This hop will show alternative ideas for using the leftover pieces from the kit.  
I created 3 alternative projects, 2 cards and an over-the-top gift tag.  I used card pieces and stamps from the kit along with Stampin' Up! cardstock and accessories.
I stamped the cake image on Whisper White cardstock, used the Stampin' Blends to color in the image and cut it out.  I mounted this to the front of the card and stamped inside the punched out circle.
For this card, I used pieces from 2 cards that were cut apart, for the background layer. The flower, the white banner and the dimensional foam pieces are punch outs from the kit and mounted using dimensionals. 
For the tag, I used Rococo Rose Cardstock as the base, Petal Pink cardstock for the scallop square. The flower is a punch out from the kit and the background paper is cut from one of the cards.  I added ribbons and pearls to finish the tag.

I loved this kit so much.  Are your ready to see more alternatives for this kit?  Visit each of the blogs for more creative ideas.






I am so happy you stopped by today. I look forward to reading your comments. Have a creative day! 

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara


SHOP My Retired Stampin' Up! Products

No comments: