Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Getting Retreat Ready

I am very excited to be attending a weekend craft retreat hosted by my friend, Amy Combs, in Simi Valley, California.
"Amy's Birthday Bash Celebrating Stampin' Up!'s 30th Birthday"
                                                   
I have designed these favors to give each attendee as is a tradition for the event.  It is so fun to walk in and see all the creative favors from each person. 
Front of Favor Pouch

Back of Favor Pouch

48 Favors ready to go!  I placed Ghirardelli chocolates in these but there are many small things that would fit in the pouch such as Tea bags, Small post-it-note pads, etc.

I will post a tutorial later on today to show you how I to made these favor pouches. So be sure to check back.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I look forward to reading your comments.  Have a creative day!
Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara


No comments: