Sunday, August 16, 2015

Very Vintage Swap Cards

Hello Friends!  Today I want to share with you the cards I designed for my organized Very Vintage Swap at Convention 2015.  I love the soft look of these type cards.  I hope you enjoy seeing my designs.
Group 1

















Stamps:  Butterfly Basics
Paper:  Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride
Accessories:  Big Shot, Butterfly Thinlits, Pearl Basic Jewels, Snail Adhesive
 
Group 2





















Stamps:  Butterfly Basics
Paper:  Timeless Elegance DSP, Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Soft Sky, Black Memento
Accessories:  Sahara Sand Lace Trim, Linen Thread, Sponge Dauber, Bitty Butterfly & Large Oval Punches, Pearl Basic Jewels, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive

Group 3                               
                                




















Stamps: You've Got This
Paper:  Elegant Eggplant, Mint Macaron, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Mint Macaron, Elegant Eggplant, Black Stazon, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry
Accessories:  Big Shot, Ovals Framelits, Sponge Dauber, Blender Pens, Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Venetian Crochet Trim, Pearl Basic Jewels, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you enjoyed seeing my vintage cards.  Check back tomorrow to see all the cards from the 8th Annual Very Vintage Swap.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara 

No comments: