Thursday, February 6, 2014

February Dazzling Divas Make & Take

It was my turn to provide the Make & Take project for our meeting this month.  I was inspired by the ideas I saw at the Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference last month. 
























The Spiral Flower Lollipops are so fun to make and very easy using the new Spiral Flower Big Shot Die from the Occasions Catalog.  I put out several packs of paper and let the gals choose what papers they wanted to use.  The ones I am showing above are made from retired Stampin' Up! DSP.  I used a mechanical pencil to roll the paper around and glue dots to adhere the pieces together.  Punch two leaves using the bird punch. Stamp banner with Early Espresso Classic Ink and using the Itty Bitty Banners Stamp Set.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara

No comments: