Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Valentine Swap at Leadership 2014

One of the highlights of any Stampin' Up! event for me is swapping.  Each event brings the opportunity for my friend, Laura Fernsler and I to host organized swaps. Today I am going to share with you the cards I received in her swap.  There were two groups and I participated in both groups.
My Group 1 card:













Stamps: Language of Love, Gorgeous Grunge
Colors:  Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake, Whisper White

All Cards from Group 1













My Group 2 Card:

















Stamps:  Love You to the Moon
Colors:  Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake, Whisper White

All Cards from Group 2:













Everyone did an awesome job on creating their cards and made this swap very successful!

Live, Laugh, Love & STAMP!
~Barbara

No comments: