Monday, December 9, 2013

My Christmas Card and Gift for the Gift Exchange

Today is our team Christmas dinner party, Christmas card exchange and gift exchange.  I love these ladies so much and we always have a great time we we gather.  I am sure tonight will be no exception.

Here is the card I created for this year's Christmas card:
Stamps:  Merry Little Christmas
Paper:  Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler
Access:  Big Shot, Chalk Talk Framelits, Old Olive 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon,Season of Style Washi Tape, Northern Flurry Embossing Folder (retired)

I made this "JOY" banner for the gift exchange:
I used the Retired Holiday Stocking Big Shot Die for the stocking shapes. 
Paper: Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Silver Glitter Paper
Ink:  Smoky Slate (for sponging the edges)

Thanks for stopping by and tomorrow I will share the cards from the party.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
Barbara

No comments: