Saturday, January 26, 2013

Leadership 2013 - Organized Over the Top Tags Swap

Are you loving all the samples I am sharing with you from the Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference?  Today I am showing the designs I created for a swap I joined - Over The Top Tags Swap hosted by my best friend, Laura Fernsler.

Group 1:  Feel Goods with International Bazaar DSP


















Group 2:  All Dressed Up with Polka Dot Parade DSP


















Group 3:  That's The Ticket with More Amore DSP


















Group 4:  Lovely Little Labels with First Edition DSP


















These tags have become so popular and they are very useful as well...Tie it on a gift bag or a wine bottle, add it to a bouquet of flowers, the possibilities are endless.  Thanks for stopping by today to be inspired!

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara

No comments: