Sunday, February 26, 2012

CLEANING, ORGANIZING & SELLING.......

it's a constant thing around here.  I have been doing extensive cleaning and reorganizing of my Stampin' Studio. On January 4, 2012, I celebrated my 13 year anniversary as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

I held a sale at my home over the past two days selling my retired/discontinued Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, ribbon, designer series paper, retired cardstock colors, and more!
I was very happy with the number of people that came out to the sale and the amount sold.  However, I still have a massive amount to sell.  If you are a crafter you know that we collect accumulate a great deal of items to support our craft.

I am listing the items on the ITEMS FOR SALE page of my blog which can be found HERE. You can check there for a listing and or photos of all the items I have for sale.  It will take a little time to get everything listed, so if you or someone you know, is looking for a specific set/item you can email me and I will see if I have it.

Please feel free to email me with any questions or for additional photos as needed.  Once the item is sold, I will remove it from the listing.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I will have some creative stamping to share real soon.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara


No comments: