Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Last Chance for Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is coming to an end on March 31st. Here is a card I created using some of my FREE items that I earned during Sale-A-Bration...........


I created this card using one of our a la Carte Single Stamps "Tiny Teacup" and the Sale-A-Bration "Ice Cream Parlor DSP Pack" which is FREE with a $50. purchase. With an additional $50. purchase you can also get the "Ice Cream Parlor Ribbon and Button Pack" which I also used on this card.
Stamps: Tiny Teacup
Paper: Old Olive, Peach Parfait, Pacific Point, Ice Cream Parlor DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Pacific Point, Dafodil Delight, Melon Mambo
Access: Scallop Border, 2-3/8" Scallop, 2-1/2" Circle Punches; Dimensionals, Ice Cream Parlor Ribbon and Buttons, Linen Thread, Glue Dots

If you are interested in getting in on the last minute Sale-A-Bration order, please contact me no later than Noon on March 31st.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~~Barbara

No comments: