Tuesday, February 1, 2011

All Hearts Dazzling Diva's

We had our downline meeting the day after I returned from Leadership, can you imagine the frenzy, but once I arrived at Linda's it was so relaxing and so much fun. Our swap theme was "Anything Goes-Hearts".

Here is my swap:

I found these adorable tins at Target One Spot. I added a Valentine Dish Towel, a stamped 3 x 3 card and tag for each plus chocolate.


The tag and 3x 3 card were CASE'd from my friend Laura. Thanks girlfriend!

3 x 3 card Supplies:
Stamps: Tiny Tags
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Real Red, Glitter Paper
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Scallop Heart of Hearts Embosslit, Big Shot, Small Heart Punch, Large Heart Punch, Jewelry Tag Punch, Rhinestone, Dimensionals

Tag:
Stamps: Love You Much
Paper: Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink Patterns DSP
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Sponge Dauber, Dimensionals, 1/8" Real Red Taffeta Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by and check back tomorrow when I will share the other gals swaps from the meeting.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~~Barbara

1 comment: