Thursday, October 7, 2010

weSTAMP Make & Take

Last week on Tuesday, September 28th we gathered at Lorri's home for our weSTAMP meeting. I always look forward to seeing this awesome group of ladies each month.

I was in charge of the Make and Take project and designed this Fall Circle Tote.

This is made from a 6" Circle (cut using the Circle Scissors plus)
Stamp: Grateful Greetings
Paper: Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Very Vanilla, Autumn Spice DSP, Brights DSP Prints, Regals DSP Prints
Ink: Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake
Access: Scallop Circle Punch, Fancy Flower Punch, Big Shot, Blossom Party Die, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, Decorative Label Punch, Sponge Dauber, Large Oval Punch, Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Linen Thread

I am glad you stopped by today and check back tomorrow, I will be sharing the swaps I made for the weSTAMP meeting.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~~Barbara

No comments: