Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Color Challenge and More!!

Happy Wednesday - I hope you are having a great day and glad that you have stopped by my blog to see what I am going to share today. I am taking a break from Convention posts, (I need to finish editing the 1386 photos I took while at convention), to bring you the Wednesday Color Challenge for this week.

Each Wednesday, I host the Color Challenge on Stampin' Connection. This week I am using the Make & Take card we made at our weSTAMP meeting last week. I can't take full credit for this card, it was designed by Leah. I absolutely fell in love with the colors she used.





















Stamps: Apple Blossoms Paper: Sunny Garden DSP, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait, Whisper White Ink: Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Daffodil Delight Access: Pear Pizzazz 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon, Word Window Punch, Dimensionals, Old Olive Brad

That's all for today, hope to see you back again tomorrow.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~~Barbara

No comments: