Thursday, June 10, 2010

SC Color Challenge Wednesday

Yesterday I posted the color challenge on Stampin' Connection, an online forum exclusively for SU! demonstrators. The colors for this week's challenge are Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive. I used the new Island Oasis DSP as my inspiration for the colors.

I thought I would share with you the card I made for the challenge:

















Stamps: On Your Birthday, Tropical Party
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Island Oasis DSP
Ink: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise
Access: Circle Punches, Tempting Turquoise Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Paper Snips

Remember the Starter Kit is only $99 through June, I would love to have you join my team and enjoy the benefits of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!!! Contact me today for more details.

Check back later today for another card using these colors that I created for my swap for tonight's downline meeting. I am so glad you stopped by today.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~~Barbara

No comments: