Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

I hope you are enjoying this blessed day with your family and friends. I have a card to share with you today, these are my Easter cards this year............




















Pam showed us how to make this adorable bunny at our last downline meeting, which was part of our make & take project. I loved it so much I had to use it on my Easter cards.
Stamps: Well Scripted
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Basic Black, Whisper White, Barely Banana, Tea Party DSP
Access: Punches: Small Oval, Large Oval, 1-3/8" Circle, 1-3/4" Circle, 1/2" Circle, 1/4" Circle, Wide Oval, Scalloped Oval, Trio Flower; 1/8" Hole Punch, Basic Black and Real Red Markers, White Gel Pen, Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber, 5/8" Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon

I hope you enjoyed this visit from the Easter Bunny....Happy Easter to you and your family!

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~~Barbara

1 comment:

Lorri said...

CUTE bunny card Barbara!! :) What a fun Easter card!