Monday, March 1, 2010

New Digital Downloads for MDS


Spring is almost here and now you have three new digital downloads to help add new life to all your My Digital Studio projects! You will love these new ribbons, Designer Series papers, and 3-D box patterns, and they’ll make the perfect addition to your My Digital Studio library.

Item Number
Name
Price
121063 Satin Ribbon - Digital Download $3.95
120171 Mini Project Boxes - Digital Download $1.95
120172 Springs Shades Designer Series paper - Digital Download $4.95
Use the search keyword DWNLDA in OEX to see these new images, and place your order today!

What, you don't have the My Digital Studio software yet? You can order it online HERE or contact me to place an order.
My Digital Studio - by Stampin' Up!
My Digital Studio - Item # 118108
Price: $79.95

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~~Barbara

No comments: