Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

From my home to yours....I wish each of you a very Happy Thanksgiving.
This has always been one of my favorite holidays....a time to be thankful for all the blessings we have in our life. Family and Friends, near and far, I am so thankful for each of you.

I am preparing the full turkey dinner, and we will gather to eat, laugh and share what we are thankful for most...each other! The table is all set and ready for dinner.....














I want to also share a very cute card that I totally CASEd from a swap that I received...not sure from who as there is no name on the back, so I can't give credit where credit is due. This adorable turkey is made using punches.



















Stamps: Falling Leaves
Paper: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Basic Black, Autumn Traditions DSP
Ink: Basic Brown
Access: Paper Piercing Tool and Mat, Dimensionals, Black Marker
Tools: Punches: Scallop Circle, 1-1/4" Square, 1-3/8" Circle, 7/8" Circle

Thanks for stopping by today, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!
~~Barbara

2 comments:

cstony134 said...

Such a cute turkey !!!

Pam Wood said...

Cute card! It was made by Peggy for our weSTAMP swap. :)