Thursday, June 11, 2009

No time to Stamp it is Dance Recital Week

I have been a part of this dance studio since my daughter joined in 1997....and this is her last year. Every year in June we put on a professional dance recital for all the dancers and their families. It is a way to show the parents what the students have worked for all year. I am in charge of backstage and getting the dancers from the dressing rooms to the stage to perform their dance numbers. I love working with all the children and have wonderful friends that help out to make the show run smooth. Here are a couple pictures of us this week. We are known as the "Pink Ladies", you can easily find us in a crowd with these hot pink shirts on!!

Technical Rehearsal Days


















Here I have on my official recital uniform. I call each dance number in the auditorium for tech rehearsal.


Recital Staff ready to start the show.














Terri, Nancy and Me!

So now you know why I have not been posting anything this week. Thanks for being patient and come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of the NEW In-Colors.

Live, Laugh, Love and Stamp!
~Barbara

No comments: