Sunday, August 24, 2008

N.M.B.S. Challenge #11

Here is the card I created for today's challenge on the NMBS group blog. The challenge was to use one layer to create a card.....it is a real challenge for me as most of my cards end with at least 6 layers. I did the best I could. I used the Big Shot Top Note Die to cut the DSP and then cut that in half for an embellishment on the card front. I also used the new 1-3/4" circle punch.









Stamps: Dreams du Jour
Paper: Night of Navy, So Saffron, Real Red DSP Prints, White
Ink: So Saffron, Night of Navy
Access: Silver Brads, Navy Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensional Adhesive
Tools: Paper Piercing Tool, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Big Shot Die Cut Machine, Top Note Die

Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is so pretty! Love the background!!!