Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Years 2016 Banner

After taking down most of the Christmas decorations, I needed some sparkle for New Years Day.  I love this gorgeous paper from Stampin' Up!, in the Holiday Catalog for only a few more days.  I knew it would be perfect to use to create a banner.  Today I am sharing with you the banner I made for New Years.


Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Six Sayings
Ink:  Basic Black Archival Ink
Paper:  Basic Black & Whisper White Cardstock, Gold Glimmer Paper, Winter Wonderland Specialty DSP
Accessories:  Big Shot, Serif Essentials Dies (retired), Perfect Print Numbers Die (retired), Simply Scored Scoring Tool, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Snow Flurry Punch, Metallics Sequin Assortment, Paper Snips, Fast Fuse Adhesive, Fine-Tip Glue Pen, Basic Black Stitched Satin Ribbon 

I hope you have a safe, healthy and Happy New Years Eve.  Thanks for stopping by today.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara

No comments: