Wednesday, December 23, 2015

2 Days Until Christmas....

...today I am getting ready to host our family and friends for Christmas Eve dinner.  Grocery shopping is done, house is clean and time to relax and enjoy the next couple of days.  I love the Peanuts characters....Today I want to share a display I have in the family room.  The Charlie Brown Christmas Tree makes me happy!!

And I have a small decorated tree in the hallway upstairs which has all Peanuts themed miniature ornaments. It also has a garland that is made from Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper circles sewn together to form a long garland. 























Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope this made you smile like it does me when I see them.  Merry Christmas!

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara

No comments: