Saturday, December 19, 2015

6 Days Until Christmas...

...today I wanted to show you two of my displays.  
My Santa Collection greets everyone as they enter through the front door.  I have this set up on the entry table. 
 I have collected these throughout the years and love seeing them grouped together.  So many memories! 

In the Dining Room, I have a display of all the framed Christmas Card photos that we have sent since 1992. It cover the entire buffet top.

Bryan was 5 years old and Kelsey was 18 months old in this picture taken in 1992 at our house in Hurricane, West Virginia.
Now, Bryan is 28 years old and Kelsey is 24 years old in this picture taken in the desert near our home in Phoenix, Arizona.
Do you have a special collection you display each year?  Please share with a comment.


Thanks for stopping by today, baking is starting and the first Christmas party we are attending is this weekend.  So stay tuned for some sweet treats and recipes.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara

No comments: