Wednesday, December 16, 2015

9 Days until Christmas...

...the trees are up and decorated.  So today I want to show you 3 of them. I love to decorate the trees and look at each ornament and reflect on the meaning behind it. 
The Biggest Tree is in the Living Room and has a variety of ornaments that we have collected through the last 32 years. There are so many memories on this tree.























The Snowman Theme Tree is in the Family Room.  If it is a snowman or is snow related it is on this tree.  Of course a top hat for the top of the tree.


The Gingerbread Theme Tree is in the Dining Room.  I love baking at the holidays.  This tree has gingerbread man ornaments, anything to do with sweets, baking, coffee/tea/hot cocoa, and my Starbucks ornaments.

 I hope you enjoyed seeing our Christmas trees. I am so happy you stopped by my blog today.  Tomorrow is the Stampin Friends Christmas Blog Hop you will not want to miss all the creative ideas. 

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara

No comments: