Tuesday, December 15, 2015

10 days until Christmas...

....and the fun continues. My Stampin' Up! downline group gathered at my home for a Christmas Lunch, Make & Take and Gift Exchange.  We had a great time and missed those that couldn't be with us.  Everyone brought a salad to share, and I provided the beverages and dessert.

I provided a Make & Take project for everyone, what would a Stampin' Up! gathering be without some stamping!  Thanks to Sandy Haynes for the adorable idea I received from her swap at convention in July.
Elves in a sleigh!!






















The "Elf Kisses" fit right in the sleigh





















  
For the gift exchange, we each made a gift for everyone that attended.  Here is the gift I exchanged.  The frame ornament has a hand stamped image inside instead of a photo.  Got the inspiration from Pinterest. In the cello bag, is a scented foaming soap and hand sanitizer from Bath & Body Works and a little packet of Christmas tissues.  All tied up with pretty ribbon.



I am so happy you stopped by today and I hope to see you back tomorrow for more of the countdown to Christmas.  Also on Thursday is the Stampin Friends Christmas Blog Hop where I will be a guest blogger.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara

No comments: