Here it is open, showing the gift card.
These are so fun to make and you can get 3 from one sheet of 8-1/2" x 11" cardstock. A great way to use up small pieces of Designer Series Paper too!
If you would like to make your own, here are the directions:
- Cut card stock 3 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Score cardstock on long edge at 2 1/2" and 6 1/2"
- Use the Corner Rounder to round corners of cardstock only on the 2" end
- Cut 2 pieces of Designer Series Paper: 3 1/4 " x 1 3/4" and 3 1/4" x 2 1/4"- I used Holidays Fancy Foil Designer Vellum and Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper
- Use the Corner Rounder to round corners only on the 1 3/4" piece of Designer Paper.
- Place Tear & Tape adhesive along both side edges and fold to form a pocket
- Attach Designer Series Paper to outside of gift card holder using Snail Adhesive
- Punch out cardstock circle for layering - I used the 2" Circle Punch
- Stamp a greeting - I used a greeting from Lots of Joy Stamp Set
- Punch out stamped greeting - I used the 1 3/4" circle punch.
- Layer circles using Stampin' Dimensionals to attach it to the top front of gift card holder.
Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!