Saturday, August 22, 2015

WOW NEW In-Colors Card Swap at Convention 2015

Today I want to share with you more of my swap cards for Convention 2015.  I hosted my annual "WOW" NEW In-Colors Card Swap and had enough to fill 5 groups this year.  Below are the 5 cards I created for the swap. Enjoy!
Group 1


Group 2






















Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Group 3





















  Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Group 4




                                                                                                                                          Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Group 5








                                                                                                              
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Click on any image and it will take you directly to my online shopping page.  I hope you enjoyed seeing the cards and are inspired to want to make some of your own. 

Tomorrow I will share All 5 groups of cards from the swap so check back to see them.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara

No comments: