Monday, August 24, 2015

3" x 3" Love Notes Swap at Convention 2015

Hello friends, glad you are here today!  I call these little cards Love Notes, others call them 3" x 3"'s, and they are also known as a gift enclosure card.  Whatever you call them, you will call these "fabulous"!!!
Today I am sharing with you the cards I created for the three groups of this swap.  I hope you like them.

 Group 1

                                                                                                        Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Group 2

                                                                                                         Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Group 3

                                                                                                    Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Click on any of the images in the supply listings and it will take you to my online store where you can place your order.  I appreciate your orders and love being your demonstrator.
Thanks for stopping by today, next up will be all cards from the three groups of swappers. 

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara

No comments: