Wednesday, August 19, 2015

August My Paper Pumpkin has arrived


Each month I get happy mail delivered right to my mailbox.  It always makes me smile to see that bright orange box when I open the mailbox.  I can be guaranteed 30 minutes of creative FUN!

This months kit is called Chalk It Up To Love. 

































Each month a fully designed project kit arrives in a delightful box filled with stamps, ink, and paper—everything cut and ready to go so you can skip to the fun. You will receive a clear block with your first kit.  Plus as a subscriber, you have the opportunity to purchase refill kits.

If you've never tried Paper Pumpkin, now is a great time-get 50% off your first two months. With a deal like this, you'll want to subscribe right away, this offer ends September 10, 2015.
 

Subscribe Today HERE and choose me as your demonstrator.
Use the code HALFOFF to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2015, and get 50% off the first two months! After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included).  

I hope you will sign up to receive My Paper Pumpkin, creativity in a box!  Fun for all levels and ages.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara


No comments: