Thursday, July 29, 2010

Stampin' Addicts Meet & Greet Event at Convention

On Wednesday afternoon I enjoyed getting together with some of my Stampin' Addicts friends. The food was delicious and the organized swaps for this event were the best!!

Here is my group at the Meet & Greet enjoying some delicious food














Let the swapping begin!!!!















Here are the swaps I created for each of the organized swaps that I participated in:

SA Meet & Greet General Card Swap



















Christmas Card Swap - Delightful Decorations


















Christmas Card Swap - Welcome Christmas

New Colors Swap - Early Espresso














New Colors Swap - Cherry Cobbler
Just Right 3-D Swap Fancy Favor Box



















Just Right 3-D Swap - Convention Survival Kit














Convention Survival Kit - open

It's All in the Details Swap - Group 3



















It's All in the Details Swap - Group 2
It's All in the Details Swap - Group 1














Simply Adorned Inserts Swap -Front View














Flip-side of Simply Adorned Inserts
Trading Card Swap - Two Groups














Big Shot Fabric Swap - Business Card Holder
I hope you enjoyed seeing all the creative swaps I designed for this wonderful event during convention. If you have any questions on products used feel free to email me or leave a comment and I will get back to you.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara

4 comments:

Laurie Zoellmer said...

Ohhhhhh...that looks like so much fun! I missed this one, maybe next year?!?

Heidi Baks said...

Holy moly, that's a lot of swaps you created! Great job! So sad I missed the M&G.

Anonymous said...

The M&G was fantastic fun and the swaps were fabulous!

Laura

Stampin AKMills said...

The Welcome Christmas card with the new border punch is gorgeous! What colors did you use?