Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New Stampin' Up! Catalogs................


Have you seen this awesome new catalog................it is so beautiful and full of wonderful new stamp sets, new colors of ink and cardstock and lots of new accessories.

Would you like to have your own copy I have them available now.........if you live in the Phoenix area, you can come by and pick yours up....they are $5.00each. If you would like it shipped to you they are $10.00 and will be sent priority mail.

Please contact me today to purchase yours. Each copy includes a $10.00 coupon off your first order that you place directly through me.....this offer is only available through me and not through Stampin' Up!

Email me at cre8tivestamper@cox.net or click the PayPal Button below and I will get it to you right away.


Catalog Delivery Options


Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Hey...thanks again for the catalog! I can't wait for your card making classes. Have fun at convention!!
Chrissy