Monday, July 26, 2010

Back to Life After Convention!

I have returned safely, along with all my bags, swaps, and dirty laundry......after being away for 6 wonderful days at the annual Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah. Thanks to all the wonderful gals in my group for an awesome time and many memories.

Today I want to share with you the 3D swaps I made for general floor swapping at Convention.
Pencil Holder using Tart and Tangy Stamp Set

















Paper: Night of Navy, Real Red, Whisper White, Garden Green DSP Prints
Ink: Markers: Real Red, Garden Green
Access: Scallop Circle, 1", 1-3/8" Circle Punches, Paper Crimper, Dimensionals


Post it Note Purse
















Here is the Rose Red version, I also made Tempting Turquoise and Pumpkin Pie with the Island Oasis DSP
Access: 5-Petal Flower, Boho Blossoms Punches, Paper Piercing Tool, Rhinestone Brads, Old Olive 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon

Inside of the post it note purse...Love that these post-it note pads were in the right colors!!



















View from our room on the 17th Floor of the Hilton!











Thanks for being patient while I was away, and be sure to check back tomorrow for Check-in Day Photos and more creative samples.

I am so glad you stopped by today, see you tomorrow!!
Live, Laugh, Love and Stamp!
~Barbara

No comments: