Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Check-In Day at Convention

Swapping is always a highlight of convention and starts at the airport and continues throughout the week. My general swap cards are at the bottom of this post, so keep reading.........

The first day of convention is always full of the best surprises.......getting the official convention bag with your stamp sets.........






























Shopping at Memento Mall...................

























































and SWAPPING............................

One of my General Convention Swaps
I used the Sweet Scoops Stamp Set



















Another of my General Convention Swaps
This card features the Elements of Style Stamp Set



















Another one of my General Convention Swaps
For this one I used the Vintage Voque Stamp Set














I hope you enjoyed looking at all this awesome stuff from Convention.....check back tomorrow for more highlights.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!!
~~Barbara

No comments: