Friday, July 30, 2010

New Catalog MEGA Blog Hop

Welcome to the Stampin' Addicts New Catalog MEGA Blog Hop where we are showcasing NEW stamp sets. I am featuring the stamp set "Morning Cup". The perfect set for the tea or coffee lover.

If you are starting the hop with my blog I am so glad you stopped by.

Now for my projects using the "Morning Cup" stamp set. I absolutely fell in love with this set the minute I saw it in the new catalog.

Morning Coffee












Paper: Marina Mist, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Marina Mist; Markers: Marina Mist, Real Red
Access: Large Oval, Oval Scallop, Scallop Trim Border Punches, Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestone, Dimensionals

Caffeine Isn't a Drug
















Paper: Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Greenhouse Gala DSP

Ink: Basic Black; Markers: Baja Breeze, Real Red, Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip
Access: Large Silver Brads, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Color Spritzer Tool, Paper Piercing Tool

Gift Card Holder
















Paper: Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Greenhouse Gala DSP

Ink: Chocolate Chip; Markers: Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip
Access: Early Espresso Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals

Gift Card Holder Inside












I hope you have enjoyed all my projects.... please leave me a comment to let me know you were here.

Thanks for stopping by and remember the blog hop ends on Sunday night at midnight. After Sunday I will continue posting my convention pictures and more creative ideas.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~~Barbara

35 comments:

Laurie Zoellmer said...

Your projects are DARLING! I love how you added the pocket for a gift card, super cute!!!

Yapha said...

I loved this set already, but your projects make me love it even more! Your gift card holder is just perfect!!

Krystal De Leeuw said...

Fabulous!! I love the Starbucks gift card holder. How perfect is that?! Great job on all your projects.

Anonymous said...

Love your ideas for his set - I wasn't sure how I wouold stamp it...now I know

Mickey Roberts said...

Great projects! Love the gift card holder!

Anonymous said...

Fun projects! Love the gift card holder - perfect for this set!

Jen said...

Great projects!! The gift card holder is great!

Barbra said...

Oh my goodness now I HAVE to have this set too. I kinda looked at it but skipped over it, until I saw what YOU did with it. Love all your projects, especially the gift card holder.

JKB said...

Perfect ideas!!!

Debadoo said...

Cute cards! You did a great job with this set.
Deb B.

creations by jackie said...

Just wonderful, I love this set and your cards and projects are awesome. Who wouldn't love to get your gift card holder. Thanks for sharing.

catrules/holly said...

Great projects, love the starbucks gift card holder. I also like how you used the ribbon on your first card. Good job! :)

Jen Timko said...

Love the little gift card holder! Great projects!

Heidi Baks said...

I love this set too, and I am drinking my "vitamins" while hopping. Great job! What else would go better on a Starbuck's gift card than a cup of joe?

Sharon Bridwell said...

Really great projects Barbara! I love what you did with this set.

Cindy said...

Barbara, you've given me some fabulous ideas for using this set (which isn't even mounted yet!). TFS!!!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Coffeee holder--- ahhh. Love it! You know my love of coffee! Your color combinations and ideas are so fabulous, Barbara!

Anonymous said...

Love the projects. I signed on so I could get your blog automatically. Caffeine addicting - these blogs are!

Chris R. from Iowa

Lisa N said...

Great job! Loved the way you used this set.

WebDeb said...

Fabulous color combinations! I love the GC holder!

Brenda said...

This is the cutest stamp set and the cards and gift holder you made are great. TFS

Rhonda Langley said...

Beautiful coloring! My favorite new set by far!

prsd4tim2 said...

Love your cards. Very cute. Can't wait to try this set. Thanks for sharing your creativity!

Add Ink and Stamp said...

I love this set and what you did with it! The gift card holder is so creative! Can't wait to try that. Thanks Barbara for wonderful ideas.

Stampin AKMills said...

cute cute cute and here I thought I hated that paper (gasp! I know)

Carolyn Sharkas said...

Awesome projects with another of my favorite sets! Love the colors used on all the projects, too. That DSP is really growing on me, lol.

thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Fun projects! I love all your card layouts and color combos.

Sarah said...

LOVE that gift card holder :-)

Unknown said...

Great job on your projects! The gift card holder is perfect for Starbucks/coffee shop cards!

Tanya Boser said...

These are all beautiful, and I think my favorite is the gift card holder. You can never have enough ideas for those!

Angie (fingers inky girl) said...

Beautiful projects Barbara, it's hard to pick a favorite, they are all great!! I might just "need" this stamp set now too!!

HeathersHobby said...

I love the colors on your first card and the gift card holder is perfect!

RhondaG - The Stampin' Bunny said...

Great projects Barbara! Wonderful colors and layouts! Awesome!

Melissa said...

I love your projects, Barbara!

Valerie K said...

Great projects. great idea of making it a Starbucks giftcard holder. Quite clever :)