Monday, January 16, 2012

Travel Day and More Swaps

Today I am on my way to San Antonio, TX for the Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference.  I am looking forward to seeing my long-distance friends that I usually only get to see at Convention and Leadership.  I have made some great friendships while attending these events in past years.

I have created two designs for general swapping and hope to have time to get those finished on the plane or once I get to my hotel.  I have everything cut, stamped and ready to assemble.

Tea Shoppe Stamp Set and NEW Doily Die both are in the Occasions Mini Catalog which can be viewed HERE.

Stocking Die, Four Frames and Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Sets.
 Thanks for stopping by today to see what I have created to take to Leadership for swapping.  I will have more to share once the event begins.  I hope to see you back here soon.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!!!
~Barbara

No comments: