Wednesday, January 18, 2012

People and Pillows

I look forward to seeing my friends that I usually only get to see when I attend Stampin' Up! events.  These friendships are very special to me and are possible because of being a demonstrator with Stampin' Up! I have meant so many wonderful ladies over the years.
Me with Shannon West






















Me with Carrie Cudney




















Donna Griffith poses with me ...she is always smiling!
Back Row:  Pat Brannin, Sara Douglass; Front Row:  Me, Carrie Cudney, Laura Fernsler





              


Patty Bennet and I




















Me with Carrie Cudney & my friend, Pat Brannin

I absolutely love these pillows!!

And these as well!!!


























































Thanks so much for peeking at the fun I am having while at Leadership!

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!!!
~Barbara

No comments: