Friday, January 13, 2012

Anybody want to SWAP!!!

Happy Friday the 13th....I am not letting that slow me down.  I have been so busy creating and stamping swaps for the upcoming Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference next week in San Antonio, TX.  I thought I would show you some of the cards that I am making for the organized swaps that I am signed up for.

I created these three cards for the WOW Valentine Swap that will be hosted by Laura Fernsler.  I am in three groups for her swap.













































Thanks for stopping by today for a sneak peak at what I have been working on for Leadership.  Tomorrow I will show you another group of organized swaps.  Remember if you are going to CASE any of my designs please give me credit and link back to my blog.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!!!
~Barbara

No comments: