Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dazzling Divas January Gathering

I was so excited to see the Dazzling Divas this month.  I have been so busy stamping and preparing for the Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference next week, it was nice to enjoy the evening with my downline and adopted sidelines.

Diane provided the Make & Take for us this month.  It is a card tote that looks like a purse, has the adorable NEW Paper Doily Die, and the Mixed Bunch Stamp Set...both are in the NEW Occasions Mini Catalog that just started on January 4th.
Make & Take Project












 


Our swap theme was to make a full card with a Valentine's Day theme.  This was the card I made for our swap.  I was inspired by a card I saw on PINTEREST, and added some details to make it my own!
Created By:  Barbara Welch
 


Stamps:  P.S. I Love You
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Twitterpated DSP
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  Big Shot, Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit; Lg. Heart, Heart to Heart, Scalloped Ribbon Border and Word Window Punches; Crumb Cake Seam Binding, Crystal Brads, Rhinestones, Snail Adhesive, Dimensionals
  
By Kelsey Welch















 By Pam Hegarty





 






 By Diane Dechaine















By Linda Rodenberg















By Karen Klaassen











                                





By Pamela Rollings


















By Jane Rappleyea 















By Vicki McClelland















I am so glad you stopped by today.  I hope you got  some inspiration from the talented ladies in my downline group.

I hope you will check back often.

~Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
Barbara

No comments: