Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Leadership 2013 - Organized 3 x 3 Love Notes Swap

Are you a swapfanatic?  Of course you aren't, but I am!  I love to swap at Stampin' Up! events.  Today I will show you a glimpse into my world of swapping!

I hosted an organized swap for "3 x 3 Love Note Cards", there were 20 per group and we had 2 groups.  These little cards are perfect to add to a gift bag, or tuck in a lunch box.  Enjoy looking at the swaps I received back, including my 2 cards.

I must give credit to Pam Hegarty, my downline, best friend, and swap-making assistant. She designed, and made all 40 of my cards for this swap.


Group 1 of 3 x 3 Love Notes Swap
































Group 2 of 3 x 3 Love Notes Swap




















Thanks for stopping by.  I love reading your comments. Check back tomorrow I will show you the WOW Valentine Swap Cards. I bet you can't wait to see those!

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP
~Barbara

No comments: