Thursday, January 24, 2013

Leadership 2013 - Organized CQS Swap

I am continuing to share the swaps I made for Leadership 2013.  Today I will show you the two cards I made for the CQS Swap hosted by Lyssa Zwolanek.  I participated in 2 Alumni Groups.
Group 1

















Stamps:  Bootiful Occasions Set
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Whisper White, Summer Smooches DSP
Ink:  Island Indigo, Bashful Blue
Accessories:  Big Shot, Cloudy Day Embossing Folder, Blender Pen, Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon, Dimensionals.

Group 3














Stamps:  Perfectly Preserved, Friendly Phrases
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, More Mustard, Whisper White, Storybook DSP
Ink:  Black Staz-On, Old Olive, Red Riding Hood
Accessories:  Big Shot, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Corner Rounder, Bakers Twine, Framelits Cannery Set, Old Olive 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Sponge Dauber, Dimensionals.

Glad you stopped by for some inspiration.

Live, Laugh, Love and STAMP!
~Barbara

No comments: