Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Snow Swirled Double Challenge

I have been so busy this week that I haven't had any stamping time until today. I combined the Color Combo Challenge from yesterday and the Sketch Challenge for today for my card. The colors for the challenge are Pacific Point, Certainly Celery, Basic Gray. I love this set so much and used the sponge dauber with Pacific Point to ink up the snowflakes on the tree stamp after I had inked the stamp with Certainly Celery. I love using Dazzling Diamonds glitter in the center of each snowflake on the tree.



















Recipe:
Stamps: Snow Swirled
Paper: Pacific Point, Certainly Celery, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Gray, Certainly Celery, Pacific Point
Access: Pacific Point Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensional Adhesive, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Glue Pen, Sponge Dauber,
Tools: Square Punches, Paper Piecing Tool

Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day!

No comments: