Friday, November 7, 2008

Holiday Peace

Today is the Limited Supplies Challenge over on SCS. The challenge was to create a card using both a rectangle and a circle in your design. Your card can be in any theme. Embellishments - Ribbon only!!!
I had this idea last night when I first saw the challenge posted, but then when I made the card this morning, I am not sure about it. Do you ever have an idea in your mind and then when you get it on paper it doesn't look like you want it to? Anyway, here is the card I created for the challenge.
I used the Faux Silk technique on the white layers. It is kind of hard to see in the photo.














Recipe:
Stamps: To You & Yours, Baroque Motifs
Paper: Night of Navy, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, White Tissue Paper
Ink: Night of Navy Classic Ink, White Craft Ink
Access: Baja Breeze Double Stitched 1" Grosgrain Ribbon, Baja Breeze Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensional Adhesive, Anywhere Glue Stick
Tools: 1-1/4" & 1-3/8" Circle Punches, Scallop Circle Punch

Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day!

1 comment:

Tandra said...

Hi barbara! I love this card! It is very serene, and definitely conveys a peaceful message!