Thursday, November 6, 2008

Cutting Corners

The Ways to Use it Challenge for today on SCS is to find ways to use corner punches or other tools to dress up the corners of your card. Here is the card I created for the challenge.
I took a photo of a card being swapped at convention where these flowers were daisies. I do not know who you are, so I can't give you credit. But it was so sweet of you to let me take a photo. This was also a 3 minute demo presented at our downline meeting.



















Recipe:
Stamps: Best Yet, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun, Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip, White Craft Ink, More Mustard
Access: Mellow Moss Taffeta Ribbon, Old Olive Brads, Dimensional Adhesive, Snail Adhesive
Tools: Paper Crimper, Scallop Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Small Oval Punch, Designer Label Punch, Paper Snips, Ticket Corner Punch, Paper Piercing Tool

Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day!

No comments: