Sunday, June 15, 2008

Stampin' Up! Retiring Stamp Sets List

Retiring Stampin' Up! Sets List
The list of the retiring stamp sets was released today from Stampin' Up!. Please check out the list here for alphabetical list OR here for catalog page number list. Remember that you only have a short time to get these before they are gone forever. So mark your calendars and plan now to attend my Summer Clearance Event on Saturday, June 21 at my home. Email me for directions and contact info. Come by anytime between noon and 5 pm to preview the new retiring stamp sets list, place orders, buy my previous years retired stamp sets (hundreds of sets available), and enjoy a free make & take project while sipping some cool lemonade. There will be prizes and lots of samples on display as well. I look forward to seeing you!

Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day!

No comments: