Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Anniversary Sketch

Today I designed this card for my DH and for the Sketch Challenge over at SCS. I will give this card to him tonight when we go out to celebrate being married for 25 years. Today he surprised me with a day at the spa, manicure and pedicure and then tonight we will go out to dinner and a movie.
Okay, back to the card......I used my new set, Fresh Cuts to stamp the background and then the Together Forever set to stamp the details that are punched using various circle punches.



















RECIPE:
Stamps: Fresh Cuts, Together Forever, Hugs & Wishes
Paper: River Rock, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, River Rock, Blush Blossom
Access: River Rock Ribbon, Linen Thread, Antique Brass Brads
Tools: Circle Punches

Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day!