Limited Supplies Challenge
Here is the card I created for today's challenge of following a list of items that you can use.
1. Make a square card. (Any size)
2. Use only scrap pieces of paper. (The base card doesn't have to be a scrap.)
3. Use ribbon or fiber scraps.
4. Use only ONE other embellishment.
5. Use any colors, stamps, and tools.
Stamps: Sweet Celebrations
Paper: Basic Gray, Soft Sky, Blush Blossom, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Gray
Acces: Scalloped Circle Punch, Circle Punches, Button, Soft Sky Grosgrain Ribbon, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots EF, Dimensional Adhesive
Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day!